The Mall at Partridge Creek, an exciting open-air regional mall, is the dominant fashion, dining and entertainment destination in Macomb County.
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
17420 Hall Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48038
Opened on October 18, 2007, The Mall at Partridge Creek is an open-air regional shopping center in Clinton Township, Michigan. Anchored by Nordstrom, Carson's and MJR Digital Cinema 14, The Mall at Partridge Creek is home to nearly 90 distinctive stores and restaurants. In addition, The Mall at Partridge Creek has amenities unique to malls in Michigan, including: bocce ball courts, free WiFi, pop jet fountains, a TV court and a 30' fireplace. The Mall at Partridge Creek even welcomes dogs and provides several dog comfort stations on site.
The mall is located on the south side of Hall Road between Garfield and Romeo Plank in Clinton Township, Michigan, just west of Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace.
17420 Hall Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038
The Mall at Partridge Creek is anchored by Nordstrom, Carson's and MJR/Partridge Creek Cinema 14. The mall includes approximately 90 specialty stores and restaurants.
To get a full listing, visit our store directory.
Yes! However, owners will need to abide by our Dog Code of Conduct policy. The outdoor common areas of The Mall at Partridge Creek are considered dog-friendly environments, and each store sets its own policy (clearly indicated by a symbol at each store entrance). Several stores are dog-friendly as well.
The comfort and convenience of our human visitors is our first priority, and we welcome customers accompanied by well-behaved dogs on leashes.
In all, The Mall at Partridge Creek is approximately 612,000 square feet and spans over 55 acres. Nordstrom is approximately 122,000 square feet, Carson's is 120,000 square feet and MJR Theatres is 58,291 square feet with 14 digital screens.
There are seven restaurants at The Mall at Partridge Creek: P.F. Chang's China Bistro, BRIO Tuscan Grille, Bar Louie, Nordstrom Cafe Bistro, California Pizza Kitchen, Rojo Mexican Bistro, and Max & Erma's. Other restaurant and snack options include: Subway, Nestle Toll House Cafe, Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Sol de Frio, Cellar 59, Godiva Chocolatier, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and Starbucks Coffee. Our goal is to have a wide range of dining options in a setting that is unlike anything else found in Macomb County.
The Mall at Partridge Creek is an open-air center inspired by small community downtowns. Each building features a variety of brick colors and patterns and is capped with beautiful accent cornices. The center is intimate and colorful and celebrates each of Michigan's four seasons. With the exception of Nordstrom and Carson's, all stores are on one level. The walking surfaces adjacent to the tenant storefronts are highlighted in richly covered pavers while the majority of the common area is lushly landscaped with formal and informal gardens using indigenous plant and tree species found in Michigan. A majority of the primary circulation paths have a canopy or colonnade to provide shade and weather protection.
The center includes two sculptural fountains along with an interactive pop jet fountain.
The center also features a children's play area, designed for preschoolers and toddlers.
The center features two bocce ball courts that can be enjoyed by players of any level. There is also a courtyard with tables that have inset game boards where patrons can enjoy a game of checkers, backgammon or chess.
Guests can also enjoy two outdoor, flat screen televisions with adjacent seating to catch up on the latest news and sporting events while enjoying the fresh air.
A large stone fireplace and central gathering area acts as an outdoor family room and is a great place to meet up with friends, relax and enjoy your favorite beverage or just people watch.
The center also features several Doggie Comfort Stations that provide your pet with drinking water. Disposable bags are also provided for dog owners to clean up after their pets.
We also offer free wireless internet ("Wi-Fi") in the mall's public spaces.
Customers may bring their leashed, well-behaved dogs to the common areas of The Mall at Partridge Creek. In addition, merchants that permit dogs will have a sticker on their door or window to indicate that customers may bring their dogs into the store. These merchants may have rules in addition to the ones listed below. Rules for owners and dogs are as follows:
1. All dogs must be leashed OR contained inside carriers at all times. Leashes must be no longer than 6' and retractable leashes are not permitted.
2. Dogs must be under their owner's control at all times. Owners, by law, are responsible for the behavior of their dogs and for cleaning up after their dogs.
3. At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her dog unattended.
4. If at any time the management of The Mall at Partridge Creek determines that the behavior of a dog is causing a disturbance to others, the owner will be asked to remove his or her dog from the premises.
5. All dogs must be in compliance with all applicable laws, including laws pertaining to dog licensing and vaccinations.
The Mall at Partridge Creek dog-friendly amenities include:
- Several dog comfort stations (drinking stations and bag dispensers) are located in the common areas.
- Stores have signage on their entrance doors denoting if they allow dogs within their store. The following stores are dog-friendly (subject to change without notice):
Ann Taylor LOFT*
bare Minerals/Bare Escentuals*
Bath & Body Works
Crabtree & Evelyn
Janie & Jack
Lucky Brand Jeans
The Nail Lounge
Shi by Journeys
Stephen James Aveda Salon & Spa
Sur la Table
Three Dog Bakery
The Walking Company
*Please check with store for size restrictions.
Approximately 1,500 construction jobs and 2,000 permanent jobs.
For more information on the jobs available at Partridge Creek, please visit our Jobs Section.
Our address is:
17420 Hall Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038
For your convenience, an ATM machine is located in Center Court attached to the Customer Service Center.
The restrooms are located in the corridor behind Victoria's Secret.
The management office is located in the corridor behind Victoria's Secret near the restrooms.
Yes, our valet is available at the Main Entrance near Hall Road. The hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 5 PM - Close
Saturday: 11 AM - Close
Sunday: 11 AM - Close
The Security Office is located in the corridor behind Victoria's Secret near the restrooms.
Lost or found items can be reported to a security office or a customer service representative.
Partridge Creek gift cards are available in denominations from $20 to $500 at the Customer Service Center. The purchase fee is $2.95 per card. Partridge Creek gift cards are valid at any of our fine restaurants, stores, or services who accept American Express, as well as any Taubman mall across the country. We accept cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
American Express Gift Cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, and $100 with service fees of $4, $5, and $6, respectively. For more information on the Partridge Creek Gift Card please contact our Management Office.
Partridge Creek gift cards and American Express gift cards are available at the Customer Service Center. Corporate gift card orders can be placed in the Mall Management Office, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Corporate checks will be accepted with proper identification. For more information on corporate orders, please call the Management Office at 586-416-3839.
The Mall at Partridge Creek is privately-owned property (“Property”). We welcome all visitors who comply with these Rules of Conduct and our other policies. We have established these Rules of Conduct to insure the safety and comfort of all visitors. The following are prohibited on the Property:
1. Disorderly, intimidating, threatening, dangerous or disruptive conduct of any nature, including but not limited to: use of obscene or insulting language or gestures, loitering, running, yelling, fighting, throwing any objects, littering, playing radios or other audio devices, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling.
2. Standing, walking, sitting or moving in such a way as to cause inconvenience to others, or in or on a prohibited area or object.
3. Any act which could result in physical harm to persons or damage to property.
4. Any act prohibited by local, state or federal laws or ordinances.
6. Possession of an open container or consumption of alcoholic beverages other than in licensed areas.
7. Possession or consumption of illegal substances.
8. Distribution of literature or other items, offering any item for sale, solicitation, conducting surveys, videotaping or photography, without, in each instance, the prior written consent of mall management under the mall’s Access Policy or other applicable policies.
9. Visiting the center without shirt or shoes, or failing to be fully clothed. Wearing clothing that is, or in a manner that is, obscene, offensive to others, that may provoke a disturbance, or is otherwise inconsistent with a first-class, family oriented shopping center.
10. Smoking in interior common areas, corridors or other prohibited areas.
11. Possession of pets or other animals, except dogs, is prohibited. Dogs and their owners must adhere to the Canine Code of Conduct at all times. Canine Code of Conduct is available at Customer Service.
The foregoing list of prohibited activities is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all prohibited activities on the Property, and management reserves the right to prohibit any activity or conduct which is detrimental to or inconsistent with a first-class, family oriented shopping center. Management’s interpretation of these Rules of Conduct is conclusive and binding.
Violators of these Rules of Conduct may be subject to expulsion, banning, and/or arrest for criminal trespass or for other violation of law. Violators of banning orders may be subject to arrest and prosecution for criminal trespass. These Rules of Conduct may be amended or changed at any time and are in addition to all other rules and policies pertaining to the Property.
The Mall at Partridge Creek has become the first regional shopping center in Michigan to offer electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. Two Level 2 Eaton charging stations are now operational across from Brio Tuscan Grille near the main entrance. These stations are always turned on so customers can "plug in" upon arrival!
The Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals Children's Play Park is located between Center Court and Carson's. The play area is open during mall hours, weather permitting. Please note that food, strollers, and dogs are not allowed inside the play area.
With over 3,200 parking spaces and several convenient mall entrances, parking is readily available for all visitors.
Valet parking is available at the main entrance near Hall Road:
Monday - Friday: 5 pm - Close
Saturday: 10 am - Close
Sunday: 11 am - Close
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!